- Preparing for divorce
- Disclosure Statement (PDF)
- Meeting with Nottage and Ward, LLP
- Client trust
- Exit strategy
- Negotiation and litigation
- Pre-trial strategy
- Financial requirements after divorce
- Business valuations
- Child allocation
- Child support
- Civil unions
- Collaborative law, divorce and mediation
- Confidentiality agreements
- Dissolution of marriage
- Divorce FAQs
- Discovery in divorce
- Bankruptcy in a divorce
- Complex high asset divorce
- Dividing financial assets during divorce
- Division of debt
- Enforcement of divorce agreement
- Gifts and inheritance
- Hidden assets in divorce
- High profile divorce
- Military divorce
- Spousal support faqs
- Uncontested vs contested divorce
- Domestic partnership agreement
- Family law overview
- Grandparents' rights
- LGBT family law
- Illinois mediation
- Marital property vs. individual property
- Order of protection
- Pet custody
- Post-decree dispute
- Post-nuptial agreement
- Pre-nuptial agreement
- Property division
- Retirement accounts
- New State Law Treats Pets More like Children in Custody Cases
- Breaking Away from Law Firms: Women seeking balance find a solution by setting up their own shops
- 30 Tough Lawyers: You Want Them for You, Not Against You
- Elite Attorneys Tackle Big-Money Breakups
- Her Day in Court: Divorce court was famous for its old-boy network. Then Rosaire Nottage arrived.
- Partners: Rosaire Nottage & Eunice Ward
- Splitsville: Breaking Up is Hard to Do
- The Architectural Design of the Law Offices of Nottage & Ward
- Lawyers Try New Approach to Announce Their New Firm
- The Lawyer’s Shot Seen ’Round Chicago
- Can TV give a real take on Divorce?
- What if we cannot agree on our child custody arrangement?
- What is visitation and how does it work?
- What do joint and sole custody mean?
- When can I change the beneficiaries on my pension, health insurance, life insurance or Will?
- After the divorce, can I make changes to the property division?
- Can Nottage and Ward, LLP help me if circumstances change after my divorce?
- What is maintenance? Who pays it and who gets it?
- How is property of the marriage divided in Illinois?
- Where do I get the funds to retain a lawyer and support myself during the divorce process?
- Will my case have to go to trial?
- How much will my divorce cost and how long will it take? Will my spouse have to pay my fees?
- What is the first step towards hiring Nottage and Ward, LLP? Can I bring a friend or relative along for my meeting?
To learn more, click here.
To learn more, click here.
Leslie has been the strongest representation I could ask for
Leslie has been the strongest representation I could ask for in a very complicated, emotional matter. She has continuously looked out for my best interest and the best interest of my son. She is always prompt in getting back to me and in keeping me well informed about my case.
Read More Client Reviews