- Rosaire Nottage
- Eunice Ward
- Meeting with Nottage and Ward, LLP
- Disclosure Statement (PDF)
- Child Allocation
- Child Support
- Client Trust
- Bankruptcy in a Divorce
- Business Valuations
- Collaborative Law, Divorce, and Mediation
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Complex High Asset Divorce
- Discovery in Divorce
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Dividing Financial Assets During Divorce
- Division of Debt
- Divorce FAQs
- Divorce for Business Owners
- Divorce for Doctors
- Divorce for Lawyers
- Enforcement of Divorce Agreement
- Gifts and Inheritance
- Gray Divorce
- Hidden Assets in Divorce
- High Profile Divorce
- International Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Spousal Support FAQs
- Tax Issues
- Two-State Divorce
- Uncontested vs Contested Divorce
- Your Home and Your Divorce
- Exit Strategy
- Negotiation and Litigation
- Pre-trial Strategy
- Financial Requirements after Divorce
- Pet Custody
- Post-decree Dispute
- Property Division
- Marital Property vs. Individual Property
- Retirement Accounts
- Domestic Violence Victims
- Family Law Overview
- LGBTQ Family Law
Cook County Divorce Resource Center
- Bankruptcy in a Cook County Divorce
- Cook County Child Custody
- Collaborative Law in Cook County
- Dissolution of Marriage in Cook County
- Cook County Family Law
- Maintenance in Cook County
- Preparing for Divorce in Cook County
- 30 Tough Lawyers: You Want Them for You, Not Against You
- Breaking Away from Law Firms: Women seeking balance find a solution by setting up their own shops
- Can TV give a real take on Divorce?
- Elite Attorneys Tackle Big-Money Breakups
- Her Day in Court: Divorce court was famous for its old-boy network. Then Rosaire Nottage arrived.
- Lawyers Try New Approach to Announce Their New Firm
- New State Law Treats Pets More like Children in Custody Cases
- Partners: Rosaire Nottage & Eunice Ward
- Splitsville: Breaking Up is Hard to Do
- The Architectural Design of the Law Offices of Nottage & Ward
- The Lawyer’s Shot Seen ’Round Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
- After the divorce, can I make changes to the property division?
- Can Nottage and Ward, LLP help me if circumstances change after my divorce?
- How is property of the marriage divided in Illinois?
- How much will my divorce cost and how long will it take? Will my spouse have to pay my fees?
- What if we cannot agree on our child custody arrangement?
- What is visitation and how does it work?
- What do joint and sole custody mean?
- What is maintenance? Who pays it and who gets it?
- What is the first step towards hiring Nottage and Ward, LLP? Can I bring a friend or relative along for my meeting?
- When can I change the beneficiaries on my pension, health insurance, life insurance or Will?
- Where do I get the funds to retain a lawyer and support myself during the divorce process?
- Will my case have to go to trial?
We are proud sponsors of Little Black Pearl Art and Design Center.
To learn more, click here.
Proud Member of Friends of the Chicago River.
To learn more, click here.
5 Leslie has been the strongest representation I could ask for
Leslie has been the strongest representation I could ask for in a very complicated, emotional matter. She has continuously looked out for my best interest and the best interest of my son. She is always prompt in getting back to me and in keeping me well informed about my case.
Read More Client Reviews